What do you need?
What we do
Profile: Stephen Scott
Change and risk
Business Continuity Management
- How to love an old ERP system
- Just enough project management
Thinking out loud
- Why learning from experience isn't
- How to succeed by accident
- The deep reasons behind project failure
Systems Implementation Support
Syncresis assists businesses with many aspects of the implementation process, including:
- The identification of project objectives.
- The definition of a project approach which ensures effective team working, and achieves the full engagement of all affected parties in the organisation.
- The implementation of appropriate project controls to support the approach.
- The continuing management of the project.
- Review and redesign of business processes.
- Finding the most effective ways of using standard packages, to achieve the desired results with minimum modification.
- Requirements analysis, specification, testing and implementation of package modifications, additional business-specific modules and interfaces.
- The development of briefing and training materials.
- Reviews of established systems, to identify the most effective route for improvement.
Stephen Scott has worked as an Applications and Managing Consultant with two major suppliers of manufacturing and distribution systems.
Syncresis Ltd. Company no. 3548391. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 14 Wolverton Avenue, Kingston upon Thames, KT2 7QD. Vat No. 711 0818 74
All material on this page is copyright of Syncresis Ltd, 2005-2009, unless otherwise stated.