What do you need?
What we do
Profile: Stephen Scott
Change and risk
Business Continuity Management
- How to love an old ERP system
- Just enough project management
Thinking out loud
- Why learning from experience isn't
- How to succeed by accident
- The deep reasons behind project failure
Manufacturing execution control and data capture in food production (UK)
We assisted a cross-functional project team to:
- Define requirements
- Appraise a complex, sophisticated, high-cost proposal by a vendor consortium, which was advocated by a strong executive sponsor.
- Specify a simpler design for in-house development
- Extend the specification to provide improved control and traceability in the inbound supply chain
We also provided detailed analytical assistance, to ensure close integration between the manufacturing execution and scheduling systems.
This was a politically complex engagement.
Syncresis Ltd. Company no. 3548391. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 14 Wolverton Avenue, Kingston upon Thames, KT2 7QD. Vat No. 711 0818 74
All material on this page is copyright of Syncresis Ltd, 2005-2009, unless otherwise stated.