What do you need?
What we do
Profile: Stephen Scott
Change and risk
Business Continuity Management
- How to love an old ERP system
- Just enough project management
Thinking out loud
- Why learning from experience isn't
- How to succeed by accident
- The deep reasons behind project failure
BPCS Applications Expertise
- Support for all phases of the project life cycle, including definition of project organisation, controls, issue resolution procedures and post-implementation / re-implementation reviews.
- Extensive experience of BPCS 6.0.2 / 6.0.4. / 6.1
- Main specialist areas: Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
- Stephen Scott is also trained in CEA. Some application consultancy experience with Financials.
- €xperience: SSA retained Stephen, through Syncresis, to act as Product Analyst for Supply Chain on SSA's project to develop BPCS 6.1 euro compliance.
- €xperience: Successful planning and support for detailed changes for transition to the euro under BPCS 6.0.2.
- Several implementations of BPCS Warehouse Management.
- Design of interfaces to EDI and 3rd party warehouse management systems.
Syncresis Ltd. Company no. 3548391. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 14 Wolverton Avenue, Kingston upon Thames, KT2 7QD. Vat No. 711 0818 74
All material on this page is copyright of Syncresis Ltd, 2005-2009, unless otherwise stated.